Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Rare Health and Fitness: The 7 Chakras

Love Yoga?!?! So do we. Check out our latest yoga inspired Women's tanks and t-shirts. 

We started this collections because we have become obsessed with yoga, particularly hot yoga.  Its only been about a month, but I can definitely say that I am a Yogi.  One of the hardest workouts I have ever done, but so rewarding.  After my practice I feel amazing. Lighter, taller, brighter what could be better?





Solar Plexus Racerback Tank 

Our collection of yoga tanks and shirts are adorned with the 7 Chakras. 

It is believed that the body has 7 main chakra centers that are connected to our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being.


All of our yoga tanks and tees are embroidered on lightweight and comfortable American Apparel shirts. 
These designs are so simple and colorful that they can be worn to yoga practice, the gym or with a pair of jeans.   

My favorite is the crown racerback tank.


I will be posting a lot about yoga, my practice and other great health and fitness tips.  Are you a yogi?  If so, how long have you been practicing?










Crown Racerback Tank






                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment